Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Jokes
vv1122365

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 pm
y and hopefully

CALGARY -- Add the Calgary Stampeders to the growing list of CFL teams who have lost a starting quarterback to injury. Phillies Jake Arrieta Jersey . Their silver lining is the Stampeders have an experienced backup. Bo Levi Mitchell suffered a sprained left ankle and stretched ligament in his knee late in Saturdays 40-33 win over the visiting Toronto Argonauts. Stampeder coach John Hufnagel says Mitchells status is "week to week." Drew Tate will get his first start of the season next Sunday in Montreal against the Alouettes. Calgary (10-1) is looking for a sixth straight win. Tates been on the field in all 11 games this season for short yardage situations. Hes scored four touchdowns. The 29-year-old Texan was Calgarys starter out of training camp in both 2013 and 2012, but a run of injuries limited him to 153 completions those years. Tate is 5-0 when hes played an entire game. Mitchell edged out Tate in what Hufnagel called a "photo-finish" to get the ball this year. Mitchell was 9-1 and led the league in quarterback efficiency heading into Saturdays game. He ranks second in touchdown passes thrown with 17 behind Ricky Rays 20 with Toronto. Mitchell left Saturdays game with just over six minutes to play and Calgary trailing by eight points. Tate continued Calgarys rally with a touchdown throw to Jabari Arthur and a two-point convert pass to Jon Cornish to tie the game. A short pass to Cornish for a 30-yard scoring run capped a comeback victory. "I have been in this situation before, so I think it helps definitely with that, knowing I dont have to do too much," Tate said Sunday. "We have good players across the board so just do my job to get them the ball and let them do what they do. "I love my teammates a lot, so to get the opportunity to be accountable to them is just awesome. Ive been here for awhile and havent had much opportunity to do that, so here is one. I just want to take advantage of it." Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy left Saturdays loss to the B.C. Lions in the first half with what appeared to be a shoulder injury. Saskatchewan Roughriders veteran Darian Durant is out for the remainder of the regular season because of an elbow injury suffered last week. Lions quarterback Travis Lulay dislocated his shoulder last week and is on their six-game injured list. The Lions, however, have a No. 2 with even more experience than Tate in Kevin Glenn. Glenn went 20-8 with Calgary before he was claimed in Decembers expansion draft by Ottawa and subsequently traded to the Lions. The Stampeders rallied from a 19-point halftime deficit with a tremendous second half Saturday, but paid a heavy price as four of five players who didnt finish the game were starters at their position. Defensive end Charleston Hughes sprained his foot and his backup Ben DAguilar hurt his knee. Both players are week-to-week. Defensive tackle Demonte Bolden and receiver Marquay McDaniel sustained broken bones in the leg and hand respectively and will go on the six-game injured list. The Stampeders are accustomed to change behind centre as Tate, Mitchell and Glenn all started games for Calgary last season en route to 14-4 record. Despite their decimated defensive line, Calgary didnt allow a touchdown in Saturdays second half. "This team is built to overcome adversity," Cornish said. "Were equipped with personnel depth that I think is unmatched in the CFL. "Its really sad to see Bo go down, but having Drew there to finish out the game, thats huge. It means theres no real falloff." Mitchell was tackled on a four-yard run by Torontos Shea Emry and went down awkwardly on his left leg. Mitchell, Lulay, Durant and Willy were all injured on football plays with no flags thrown. "Probably bad luck," Cornish said. "People want to see these events happening close together and put them together somehow, but it really is just coincidence. "As the science behind strength and conditioning gets better too, youre going to see bigger and bigger hits. Especially when someones not necessarily prepared to take the hits, its pretty extreme contact. You dont want to see people taking these hits, but I guess its just part of the game right now." Mitchell was not at McMahon Stadium for Calgarys post-game rundown Sunday. "Feeling a lot better this morning! Ready to get strength back this morning, so that I can be back soon," Mitchell said on Twitter. Tates last start was July 5, 2013, when a throwing arm injury sidelined him in the fourth quarter against Saskatchewan. Even though he got back into games late last season, Tate says it was only three weeks ago that his arm felt pre-injury strong. Being Calgarys No. 2 behind Mitchell gave him more recovery time. "That was somewhat of a blessing in disguise I really think," Tate said. "I think it started feeling good, I could really tell the difference was the Ottawa game, the second Ottawa game out there I could really tell in warmups that the ball was just coming off better and the spin was tighter. "Its helped me personally and hopefully now I can just stay healthy and win some games." Calgarys No. 3 is Bryant Moniz out of the University of Hawaii. Hufnagel is expected to sign another quarterback as insurance. Phillies Yacksel Rios Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Phillies Chase Utley Jersey . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs.INDIANAPOLIS - New Cleveland coach Mike Pettine calls a report "noise" that the Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh. The Pro Football Talk website reported Friday that before hiring Pettine last month Cleveland had a deal in place with San Francisco, but Harbaugh decided to stay. Via Twitter, 49ers CEO Jed York denied that was true. Pettine said Saturday the issue "has no bearing" on his job. Thhe Browns didnt deny their attempt to acquire Harbaugh, but Pettine said that didnt bother him, either. Phillies Wilson Ramos Jersey. He said he thought that shows the organizations commitment to turning around the struggling franchise. Harbaugh has led the 49ers to three straight NFC championship games, but they lost their only Super Bowl appearance with him. Pettine is the seventh head coach of the Browns since 1999. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved